Showing 1–15 of 21 resultsFilter
GLB Oxy-briteRead more
This non-chlorine shock oxidizer creates sparkling water and shock treats in one step. A powerful oxygen-based oxidizer, its powerful formula rids pool water of contaminants that cause odor and irritation. It also brightens and clears pool water with unique blue water brightening crystals.
– 1 lb. treats 10,000 gallons of water.
– Use weekly as part of your pool maintenance program.
– Swimming can resume in just 15 minutes.
– Compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt water chlorine, ozone and minerals.
GLB Sequa-solRead more
Help prevent staining, scale and rust on pool equipment, pipes and fittings and keep your pool looking amazing. The sequestering agents in the Sequa-Sol® formula agent hold iron, manganese, copper and calcium in solution so they do not react with other elements in the water.
– Use weekly to prevent stains, especially after using GLB® Stain Magnet.
– Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and salt water sanitizing systems.
GLB Super BlueRead more
This concentrated formula removes organic particles that can result in dull water and clogged filters. It adds crystal clear sparkle and reduces sanitizer demand without affecting the pH balance of your pool water.
– Use just 2 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons weekly to keep water sparkling clear.
– Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water chlorine and biguanide sanitizing systems.
GLB® ALGIMYCIN® 2000$137.99 Add to cart
Get fast and effective treatment for green, black and yellow algae without any foaming or staining. Algimycin® 2000 has a special wetting agent that penetrates and kills all types of algae cells. Better yet, the quick-working formula also acts as a clarifier and filter aid.
- Swim immediately after treatment.
- Non-metallic, poly-complex formula.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water chlorine, and biguanide sanitizing systems.
Leisure time Foam downRead more
This concentrated formula begins working immediately to eliminate foam. Apply directly to foam and watch it disappear.
Continual foaming problems can indicate other imbalances in the spa such as low calcium or possibly the need to drain the water.
If foaming persists, contact your local Leisure Time® Dealer for advice.
Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
Leisure Time Spa DownRead more
A high pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy or colored spa water. This granular product lowers the pH and total alkalinity levels and increases the effectiveness of your sanitizer.
Properly balanced spa water should maintain the following ranges:
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total Alkalinity: 80-120 ppm.
Compatible with all sanitizers.
Leisure Time Spa upRead more
A low pH reading (below 7.2) can cause equipment corrosion or scale formation. This granular product raises the pH and total alkalinity levels in spa water and increases the effectiveness of your sanitizer.
– Properly balanced spa water should maintain the following ranges:
– pH: 7.2 – 7.8.
– Total Alkalinity: 80-120 ppm.
– Compatible with all sanitizers
Poolife 3” cleaning tabletsRead more
Enjoy up to 1 week of clean, clear pool water! The slow-dissolving, long-lasting tablets kill bacteria, control algae and remove organic contaminants.
- When using Poolife® 3” Cleaning Tablets, shock treat at least once a week using Poolife® TurboShock® shock treatment or Poolife® Rapid Shock® shock treatment.
- For best results add tablets to a new, clean skimmer, floater or automatic feeder. Always read feeder instructions before use.
- Use your Poolife® 6-Way Test Strips to test the chlorine and pH levels at least twice a week.
Active ingredient: 99% Trichlor
Poolife Algeabomb30Read more
Say goodbye to green, black and mustard algae with this non-foaming formula. It controls algae growth in swimming pools, exterior spas, whirlpools and hot tubs.
- Add 18 fl. oz per 10,000 gallons of pool water for the initial dose.
- Subsequent additions of 6 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons should be made every 5-7 days.
- Safe and effective for all types of pools.
Active ingredient: 30% Poly Quat
Poolife Defend+Read more
A unique, multi-functional, non-foaming algaecide that not only treats and prevents green, black and mustard algae, but also clarifies pool water so you can clear your schedule for more pool days.
- Step 3 of the MPT Extra® System.
- Treat visible algae and prevent future algae growth.
Active ingredient: 20% Poly Quat & Clarifier.